HeartSupport_Fans Content #1019

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/o1/v/t16/f1/m82/E74EB3D02CACB5E7123503C8B5E5D9B4_video_dashinit.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InZ0c192b2RfdXJsZ2VuLjcyMC5jbGlwcyJ9&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=105&vs=1250963242507692_640886250&_nc_vs=HBksFQIYT2lnX3hwdl9yZWVsc19wZXJtYW5lbnRfcHJvZC9FNzRFQjNEMDJDQUNCNUU3MTIzNTAzQzhCNUU1RDlCNF92aWRlb19kYXNoaW5pdC5tcDQVAALIAQAVABgkR1BCRFpSU2QzQTZrcEQwREFPNF9NdWF2eHhSeWJxX0VBQUFGFQICyAEAKAAYABsBiAd1c2Vfb2lsATEVAAAmstbPl8jxnEEVAigCQzMsF0BWgGJN0vGqGBJkYXNoX2Jhc2VsaW5lXzFfdjERAHUAAA%3D%3D&ccb=9-4&oh=00_AfBKtZebASd7NaEQMOuI5kDStSb-IuhyyYBoNBMrY-HxFg&oe=6442E13F&_nc_sid=ea0b6e&_nc_rid=7d70bf7a6a

Andrew from @dancegavindance opens up about his feelings of worthlessness, being stuck and feeling alone.

Can you relate to anything Andrew said? Share your experience in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply with support!

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4 @heartsupportwall5

#dancegavindance #dgd #metalmusic #metalcore #metal

1 Like

Love this dude! Dealing with the same issues

1 Like

Of course man! It’s been a lot of challenges since I was 16 - through divorce depression and anxiety

1 Like

I have not attempted suicide since Walter Reed, where I made two attempts. But, about a year after getting married my feelings feelings of worthlessness, being stuck, and feeling alone grow daily. I am just a wallet to my “family,” nothing more.

1 Like

@heartsupportwall I definitely relate to the confrontation to past traumas during a time when life seemed to be already shattered. There was this pain already present, due to major losses in my life, but the more life forced me to dig in, and the more helpless I felt in face of all the pain that was buried for so long. Never have I felt so hopeless than when I realized how much in denial and survival I was for almost forever. I’ve been for years in this “dark night of the soul” and have grown a lot, also not afraid to reach out anymore. But I still find myself, sometimes alone at night, feeling like I must be too broken, that it’s all too much to deal with. Feeling condemned to be stuck because we’re brave with our pain, with ourselves, is a painful narrative.

1 Like

I thought that was Jamie Kennedy

1 Like

Thought it was John Krasinski

1 Like

:heart:=======================

1 Like