Aaron Gillespie from Underoath interview about mental health struggles 28th April 2023

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View from this link Here

Can you relate to Aaron? Share how you relate in the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply with encouragement!

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall3 @heartsupportwall4

1 Like

I deal with anxiety on a daily basis. I’ve been self isolated since Feb 10. Healing slowly but surely.

Thank you for sharing, Aaron, I understand where you are coming from. My teen daughter goes through it herself, but yes, it is a process. Seeing a therapist is a life saver for most, I do believe, looking forward towards life and how special it can be can be a healthy transformation in your thoughts knowing, “yes I can do this.”

You’re strong for sharing this! We love and support you! Can’t wait to see y’all in august :fire:

Yeah I have a long red curley haired hippy friend. He’s rad drives a Prius :fire::metal:t4:

Saludos desde México=====

True its always the feeling of feeling like you lost

I know what this is like, all too well… a daily struggle for sure.

Working out should be for everyone. Cars.

:clap::heart::clap:=====================

I can resonate with this… lifting weights helps with my panther

1 Like

Thanks for sharing man. Been following you guys since chasing safety, my all time favourite band.

almost 40 looking 27=====

Yo thanks for sharing🙏🏼 @aaronrgillespie

I love this! “Help isn’t one time, it’s all the time.” That line alone would help change people minds about mental help struggles, Or even serve as a reminder to people going through challenges. It’s great to see my childhood hero be open about his own personal struggles. It serves as a reminder that you never know what someone else is going through

1 Like

Maiii knuckles have turned to whyyyteee

Go back to Jesus Aaron he loves you

@astro.botany============

After Following the band for years they all have gone through transformations energetically. However seeing Aaron play the drums on this recent tour like he did back in 09 at warped warmed my soul.

Love ya man @aaronrgillespie

:fire:it’s important to share!!