Are you going through something you are struggling with? Something that feels difficult to see the point in?

This topic represents an Instagram post that was created by Heartsupport or by an influencer on Instagram, and invite followers to comment about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment on this social post, check out Heartsupport on Instagram instead!
  • → Replies posted here are from users who commented on Instagram.
  • → When a user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

→ View media here

→ View full reaction video:

• Are you going through something you are struggling with? Something that feels difficult to see the point in?
1 Like

Some how and some way there is always a light at the end of the tunnel :heart::heart:

2 Likes

:heart:=======================

2 Likes

Difficult moments were being angry when my child was hurt by a perpetrator, losing a losing my loved one, and losing a dear friend. It took years to get over it, not trusting no one, I didn’t wanted to know about men in general. It was a difficult moment in my life. I had to find myself due to all I was doing was hurting my mental health.:cry:

1 Like