6+ Hours free from self harm!

I have a lot of good news! Its been over 1 month and 18 days since I tried to commit suicide! 6+ hours since self harm and 2 hours free of suicidal thoughts. On July 28th I tried to commit suicide for the 2nd time and I failed. But I am so glad I failed in committing suicide. Since then I tried not to think about suicide and tried not to harm myself. It has officially been 6+ hours since i harmed myself, 2+ hours since suicidal thoughts, Which i am super proud of! And 1 month and 18 days without trying to commit suicide! This is 100% my biggest mental health achievement by far!

9 Likes

Congratulations. I’m so proud of you for making it to here a day. I’m sure this just the start but even if it’s not I’ll still be proud of you.

4 Likes

Thank you! It is actually a start, but ive been keeping track of the days without suicide attempts since July 28th.

4 Likes

THat’s amazing. I’m so happy and proud for you.

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Well done @Inferno. I’m also glad you failed at your attempts, as it means that you’ve been succeeding in life too. :hrtlegolove: Actually just saw this post on the IG Heartsupport account, and I think it’s an awesome reminder that we could all reflect on: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CT2R9vkp4sO/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link - Hope it inspires you as well.

Keep it up! We believe in you. :hrtlovefist:

4 Likes

That is good Inferno. Keep it up. You are making progress which is great. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thank you so so much, It melts my heart knowing people care about my mental health. Its just surreal knowing that I got from being a depressed, suicidal kid to being only a few days until the 2 month anniversary of my last suicide attempt. Its more like a celebration of the time I’ve gone without attempts but you know what I mean :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you! It helps a lot!

2 Likes

** confetti ** hehe
Glad to meet you and be able to connect with you here :slight_smile:

1 Like

confetti even more

Im glad i could meet you too

2 Likes

CONFETTI FOR EVERYONEEEEEE!

Sorry felt like I was missing out on confetti
Hope you’re doing good today!

1 Like

You didn’t miss out on any confetti, Not anymore anyways! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Confetti for you. I’m proud of you

:hrtlegolove: Thank you! confetti for paladin because hes proud of me

2 Likes

vacuums up confettti so we can party again later hehe :slight_smile: hope everyone is having a good day

3 Likes