7 hours clean Broke again

Okay I’m back to being clean. I won’t say to much but I’m clean. I’ll tell you guys when I’m a day clean. Also I’m going to be not active until tomorrow because I need to spend time on myself. Thank you guys.

12 Likes

Nice job! You’re getting back on track! You can keep it up, I know it! Congrats

3 Likes

Stay strong. we are all here with you xx

3 Likes

You probably won’t see this till later, but you’re going great. Keep persevering. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I don’t think I’ve commented on one of these yet, but I’m really proud of you for continuing to get back up, and for announcing it to the world! That shows real intent, and intent is what will affect change. Whether or not you can do it alone, you’re not giving up, and you’re shouting out to the world that you’re not giving up, and that’s really really huge. Keep going!

3 Likes

I’m day clean. Taking a break helped me out a bit. Thank you everyone for your messages

9 Likes

Two day clean from self harm.

5 Likes

Good job man! We’re proud of you.

1 Like

throws confetti :smiley:

2 Likes

There you go Paladin! Well done. :hrtlovefist:

1 Like

Three days clean now

6 Likes

Amazing! Good job man!

2 Likes
  • throws confetti* Woohoo! Proud of you for trying hard and for sharing your success with us!
3 Likes

Hi Paladin. I just want to say you are great. Keep it up. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Four days clean. Yay

6 Likes

:hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove: :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

throws confetti like sita did

2 Likes

Good job. :relaxed: I am really pround of you.

1 Like

5 days clean and feeling much better

4 Likes

confettttttti
proud of you! Please write down where you can see it in the future how you feel right now :slight_smile: So you can be reminded that you did it!

2 Likes