7 hours clean Broke again

very confetti 5 days clean! great job dude! proud of you!

1 Like

I’m so glad! Commit the clean days to memory, and how you feel. Relax into those positive feelings. Call them to you first thing in the morning.

2 Likes

Thank you guys for all your kind words. Starting to feel good about myself again

4 Likes

That’s great! It’s good you feel good about yourself.

1 Like

Well done, Paladin! We believe in you. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’m five days clean now and other than stressed out by school I’m doing great.

3 Likes

Six days clean and I have a counselor again and she great.

3 Likes

That’s freakin awesome!!!

1 Like

oh this is great news! So happy for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

7 days. Still in that depressive episode. I’m trying and fighting to be okay but ugh

3 Likes

big hug one minute at a time, then tackle the one after that!

2 Likes

I’ll try to do that. I forgot to eat so my really hunergy.

yup, just break down the day into small moments, self care stuff like eating and resting, etc, whatever you can do! thanks for reminding me that i also need to practice this and go make some food!

2 Likes

I can’t eat now because I’m at school and I don’t have my own lunch. Ugh.

1 Like

oh bummer… hopefully you can get some soon! :smiley:

1 Like

Just had lunch. I still feel bad at least I’m not hungry as well.

so, another way to say it: I took the time to feed myself, and that’s one good thing I’ve done for myself today :slight_smile: Hope classes go well!

1 Like

I only have two more and then we have a band profamce. I hope my forensic science teacher passes me because I’ve tried everything but I might still fail. I really can’t fail though.

2 Likes

whoa, sounds like a fascinating course you’re doing! hope you have some fun at the performance!

1 Like

Day 8 and the depressive episode seems to be ending or at least isn’t that bad now.

3 Likes