A bad discussion

Hi, i been doing great for a long time and a few hours ago, i have an argument with my boyfriend and he was so rude with me.
I say that i felt worried and stressed out and he say things like, i get desesperate every time you get worry and stressed, i can’t understand how you feel, i never could understand you.
I start crying and he say, you are crying for nothing, you are crying for free, crying doesn’t help you to solve anything, no need to worry about what happen next.
But guys, i have anxiety.
And he don’t get it.
He start saying that i can’t understand what he feels, that he’s never gonna tell me the way that he feel, because i don’t understand him, but it’s him that doesn’t understand me too and i can express how i feel just because he start being rude and tell me how i suposted to feel…
When he tell me a lot of bad things like that, he wants me to act normal and show him affection.
I don’t know what to do, i feel sad, confused, desesperate and more worried.
And he complain about the past when i got sad or mad, because of him, like 14 of february, i wait a lot and he came late for our day, then got mad for that, he explain me that he was in the job and looking for a gift for me, i feel better then, but he never forgets that day, he say that i don’t get it.
What i’m i supossed to do?
I have a lot of homework and i have a family problems, someone wants to take our house and my mom is trying to fix it, i’m terrifided about what is gonna happen next.
:heart: A lost girl.

4 Likes

Hi there , thanks for sharing , I feel the same with parts of your comment.

Fights with the other half are always tough and I feel your struggles. Iv been with my boyfriend for half my life now and he still can’t understand my mental struggles , my anxiety and my negativey.
However he is still my rock, I will still cry with him ,moan at him and take what he gives. He just wants me to be happy and doesn’t like me crying, coz to him it’s the same (doesn’t change things)
I just cry lots on my own time, use groups like this for the support I need and talk to friends who do understand.
But he knows all this and I still tell him my worries all the time. I just know that he can only comfort me in his own little ways , rather than what I want him to do, he just does his best and that’s ok too :slight_smile:
Best thing I do is take care of myself first and I then become better help for others , things will fall better into place when you are in a better place too. Even it’s it’s just sleeping on it to clear the mind.
All the best for the house stuff , hope it is all ok in the end .
Virtual hugs to you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hí, thanks for your answer, sorry that you feel that way too, honesto i don’t recomend to anyone to feel this way.
Unfortunately, they are not gonna understand us, they never suffer like we do, but here we are, we still breathing in a fucked World, but we keep fighting.
I hate cry for everything, people say things like that, cry doesn’t change anything…
Yeah, i came to this group of support and it helps a lot.
I was searching in Google that i want to die two years ago and then, i find this place of support with people who understand my struggles and i’m grateful for this.
Yes, they try his best, even when they doesn’t understand and even when we don’t get it.
If you want to talk to me, that’s okay, i try my best like you do.
You are a warrior and a fighter, be the Hunter, not the hunted.
Send you virtual hugs too.:two_hearts:🪄

2 Likes

Hey. Thank you so much for sharing.

I’m sorry that you’re struggling right now and even more so that you’re struggling and the person that you feel like is supposed to understand your struggles doesn’t. It can be a difficult thing for someone. No one can ever understand the pain you’re in completely. They can be there for you but they won’t always understand exactly what you’re going through. I would ask your significant other to sit down with you and discuss how their actions towards you make you feel. It is important to get that out in the open. Let us know how it goes and always remember that you are loved <3

Hold fast.

4 Likes

Thank you so much for reaching out to share your experience and how you’re feeling within your life at the moment. I understand that you may feel as though you aren’t being heard, or listened to even, but everybody here has your back. In these difficult times, you must focus on taking care of yourself and those who truly love you, support you, and encourage you. I will tell you that time heals all, and getting through each and every day is a great achievement in itself. Just keep being you :slight_smile: :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you for answer my topic, i was too sad with a low self-esteem, this days were hard for me, because maybe i have anorexia, but i can’t diagnose myself, so i don’t know.
I haven’t tell to anybody, everyone judge, but no one understand.
He still doesn’t understand me, he try it, but he can’t, he’s tired of the same bullshit of me.
He say that it’s been two years since i tell him that i’m gonna love myself, just need some time to do it, but it’s hard for me to look at the mirror when i’m in my worst clothes, i don’t find myself atracctive…
I try to tell him today how i feel about the words that he say, but he say that i’m misunderstanding everything and i don’t get anything that he try to tell me…
Thank you Rocquet Man.
I still breathing and keep fighting no matter what…

2 Likes

Thank you William and welcome to the community, i hope you find the help that you need and you can help others with their struggles.
I’m glad to heard that, every comment mean a lot to me, i cry every time i see a kind comment in this place, everyone trying to understand each other and everyone giving the best that they have, is just amazing.
Thank you, i hope time heals me and i hope that every day gets better…
Thanks William.
Send virtual hugs for you and for everyone that needs a big hug.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.