A Beautiful Journal for an Ugly Person (Entry 1)

I’ve been looking for a place like this for a while. A place to write down my thoughts anonymously…

Now that I actually have it, I don’t even know where to start.

I don’t even know if I’m safe here.

all of these thoughts rushing through my head are slowly driving me insane : )

Wow, I feel like I’m getting nowhere with this- “Well Rayden, that’s because you’ve barely written anything!” I know i haven’t. I’m so lost in my own thoughts right now, to the point where I can’t even type the basics of why I’m doing this in the first place!

I need to stop putting so much space in between my sentences…

I need to stop thinking.

It just needs to stop, all of it.

. . .

At this point I don’t feel in control of my mind anymore.

5 Likes

Welcome! I do hope you feel safe here, I’m so pleased to meet you. There’s no rules to follow of how you express yourself, you can share and write and much or as little as you want or need. You can put as much spaces as you’d like- Heck you can make it a run on sentence if you want!

I do hope that as you share that you start to feel safe and feel the love from this community and hopefully will find that you actually are a beautiful person with some voices that are trying to keep you down and tell you otherwise.

3 Likes

Thank you @ManekiNeko . It means a lot to me that someone cares, and that I’m safe to express myself here. <3

2 Likes

Welcome in @Rayden. :hrtlegolove:

You’ve posted a topic, and that is certainly the first step (surely a scary one)! Deep breaths, friend. You are here and no one will judge you, be disrespectful or troll you here. We make sure that this place is only filled with respect and genuine care for one another. But it may take some time for you to actually see it – trust is not acquired instantly, and that is okay. Take all the time you need. This community is here and is not going to move.

Learning to reach out and be vulnerable somehow “in front” of others can be very intimidating. For my very first posts here years ago I was so intimidated and had this habit of deleting everything (I still do sometimes :laughing:). There’s no rule really and it’s okay to take our time on that matter. What is the most important in this process is that you feel safe enough. Small steps are key.

Proud of you for trying today! I hope you take a moment to celebrate yourself because this is a huge step. I’m looking forward to getting to know you better. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.