A boring disappointing birthday

so my birthday was yesterday didn’t have a celebration just sat around and nothing now normally that wouldn’t get me down, but my friend on discord promised me that they would voice chat with me for my birthday. The one thing I was looking forward to and they ignore me all day, I don’t even know why I try at all.

4 Likes

Why would they tell you they would voice chat and then ignore you?

1 Like

I dont know they never said anything to me all day even when I messaged them

1 Like

That’s not cool.

Have you talked to anyone today? Ask them wtf is up? I mean, all your friends ignored you?

1 Like

I don’t have many over the internet and I have none I could see in person

1 Like

I would try to get a hold of them and ask why. Maybe their is a reason and it might help you to know what it is.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter at the end of the day this just how my life is disappointments and broken promises.

1 Like

See that’s what I mean. If you know why they couldn’t come to voice chat with you, it might help. It might not even have anything to do with you. Before you decided it’s because you’re just a piece of shit, ask.

1 Like

well they never messaged me when I tried

1 Like

message them now or tomorrow and ask.

“Hey, what happened to you the other day are you ok? Thought we were going to voice chat for my bday?”

You can just say something like that. I would think you would get an answer and if you don’t…it’s prob time to find friends that respect you.

2 Likes

I guess but if I can barely make any friends online I don’t see how I will find new ones

2 Likes

You have friends here, you just have to let us in.

Have you been to the streams we invited you to?

1 Like

no I haven’t had time to watch any streams nor felt like watching any here recently

1 Like

If you want to have friends, you have to put some effort into it.

Right?

We had some fun today in the stream. Tomorrow at 1pm PST there is a stream, come join us if you can. I’m putting the effort in to invite you and make you feel seen and loved. I hope you can come hang out.

I have work I can’t help that I’m sorry if I don’t seem like Im trying hard enough

1 Like

I said, “if you can.” it’s ok if you can’t of course!

Keep an eye on the schedule though, so you can come if you’re not working.

I hope you can talk to at least one of your friends and find out what happened to them on your bday.

2 Likes

thanks I’m sorry for being rude

2 Likes

I didn’t get the feeling you were being rude and I’m very sensitive. You’re totally fine!

1 Like

thanks again well its really late for me so I’m gonna head to bed good night

2 Likes

Good night! Sleep well! :rose:

2 Likes