A reminder to reach out - you're loved!

Some of my fave people on the planet created this great skit, and I really want to share it.

So often we encourage others to reach out to others, and I know it’s hard, and I know it’s scary, and I’ve been guilty of keeping things hidden for decades sometimes.
you’re all loved so much, and there will be someone who wants to help, can help.

Keep reaching out here too… We see you, we hear you. You matter, your existence matters.

Much Love,
Rohini aka Sita

7 Likes

Okay, this is actually so powerful and such a huge reminder why it’s important to show grace and to reach out for help x

2 Likes

Yes!! I needed this reminder as I often bottle things up. Bfor I met my friend I didn’t know what true friendship was. Now I often find me asking myself, What is the point of bottling things up anymore if I have a friend willing to help me? Something I have to remind myself alot as I’m still guilty of doing it at times just out of fear of overwhelming him. Thank you for this!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.