Back to heartsupport

A sad poem

Useless

I’m useless everywhere I go, everyone I talk to,
everyone who knows me, I hate that I let myself get so low in the bleak void that I’m in, all I’m known for is my problems and my pathetic warped way of viewing what’s around me, I feel like I’m suffocating, my voices are all too overwhelming and relentless, but their all I’ve ever known, is their something wrong with me?
who am I ? The few that are close to me complain about my sudden loss of weight, like I’m dying and will so reach my fate, I don’t know what to do, who am I? Where am I?
for years I told myself that maybe if people were able to get to know the real me maybe they wouldn’t think that I’m really all that mean and bad, I was wrong, why would anyone want to be around me? How pathetic of me to think that way.

6 Likes

You matter and you’re deserving of respect and affection, just like everyone else.

You expressed your sorrow and frustrations well here.
We’re here to listen and support you, as best as we can!

2 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate it .

I’m just sick and tired of others treating me like I’m stupid and either telling what I already know what it comes to my diagnoses / problems.
Or treating my multiple diagnoses like having those struggles is a terrible thing.

2 Likes

You matter FallenAngel. And you are not useless. I know it might feel like that but it is simply not true. When ever you feel down don’t be afraid to ask for support. We will be there. :wink:

Btw: here is a song you might like. I don’t know what is your music preference so I am just shooting blindly. Hope you like it. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s called called fallen angel :wink: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nuLMDvoshrk

1 Like

Three Days Grace is alright.

For me it’s;
Iamx, Sneaker Pimps, Skold, Motionless In White
and HIM .

1 Like

Thank you for sharing your heart just as it is, @FallenAngel.

Who you are belongs to you, is not defined by any diagnosis, any condition, nor by anything hateful that someone could think of you. You get to define yourself in a way that is meaningful to you.

You are loved just as you are. You are enough just as you are. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Thanks, I really appreciate it .

2 Likes