A sort of side conversation I had with Trevar this morning

Thought I should share so yea:

Me: gets up

Trev: Morning

M: Mornin’

Trev: you know you kept turning off your alarms and it’s getting pretty late you should get your ass up if you don’t want to get yelled at.

M: I know Christ… I’ll do it in a bit…

Trev: your loss, anyways I’ll be in my space so yeah, good day to you.

Me: so you are gonna leave like that?

Trev: yeah!

Me: yeesh

Trev: yeesh to you back, good bye.

I sorta can see my brain as this apartment room, where me and Trevar inhabit it, they have their own room where they for the most part stay but we can have our side conversations here and there like this one just this morning. Just a little look in to the day to day life really. We talk in the mornings and in mid day I usually do school so we don’t converse much if that’s the proper word. Idk just something random I wanted to say about me and Trevar.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing! To be honest, I don’t know much about DID/OSDD, and I can’t wait to learn more about you and Trevar so I can best support you both. Sending love to the both of you! :blush: :heart:

2 Likes

It’s an honor to learn to know you and Trevar a little more. Thank you so much for sharing, @Sky-Trev. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll be posting often about me and them and maybe some more stuff about OSDD! Thank you for your nice comments though!!

-Skylar

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.