A step in a good direction

78 days free of suicide attempts and 30 days free of self harm, one way to help me to not want to live is to stop me from trying, its something. i was tempted to kill myself 100s of times but i stopped and i did this so thats quite a good thing

5 Likes

Her Inferno,
There’s nothing I can add except what you have already said:
that is a good thing

Remember to treasure little victories like this.
I believe in you

3 Likes

Well done, @Inferno. These are two wonderful milestones! You are succeeding in breaking down this cycle.

I hope you’ll take the time to reward yourself for these accomplishments. It’s worth it! You are worth it! :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

Hi Inferno
You are doing really good. It is truly something. You really have a strong will. Congratulations. The important thing is now to try not just to survive but to live. Try reaching out to a therapist to figure out the source of your suicidal tendencies and how to cope with them. Learning how to enjoy life and to see the good in it may not be easy but it is another step on the way. I believe in you Inferno. Much love. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Inferno

This is far more than “quite a good thing” this is amazing news, I am unbelivably thrilled to read this, I am so happy that you have been able to keep yourself free from harm for 78 days. Thank you Inferno. Thank you for being you, for being a wonderful inspiration and for making my Friday night end with hope in my heart.
You are loved my friend. Onwards and Upwards.

Much Love
Lisa. :heart:

3 Likes

so proud of you! glad you have two such amazing accomplishments!

Thank you for sharing that with us! high five

1 Like

i wouldnt say its amazing, but it is something. thank you for supporting me high five

2 Likes

im thrilled to be an inspiration, i hope your friday ended with a lot more than hope. :hrtlegolove:

dont have a therapist but i have a will, and when theres a will theres a way. and oh boy did i find it.

2 Likes

those are two accomplishments that im very proud of, a reward is an understatement, a party is whats needed.

3 Likes

*prepares the confetti cannon

3 Likes

those are two accomplishments that im very proud of, a reward is an understatement, a party is whats needed.

YES. Love this perspective. :hrtlovefist:

3 Likes

Hope was a lovely added bonus, my heart is already filled with love from being around all of you amazing people. I feel so lucky. Hope your weekend is going well. Xxx

2 Likes