Abcdefghijkl

i want to write about my rape but i feel nothing at all

i remember it but words don’t work, emotions don’t work

i’ve just switched off and i think writing well help but i dont know how to approach my writing

1 Like

Im sorry this terrible thing happened. Maybe if you just start talking it will help? No emotions need to be shared or even words about what happened. If you just start to talk with someone maybe it will come up. Hopefully this helps some. We’re here for you

1 Like

Hi friend,

I am so sorry that you had to go through that. Just opening up here and just talking about it (even in such a small way) is so brave.

I want you to know that when or if you ever find the words and want to talk more about it we will be here. But even when you can’t find the words we will still be here.

You are not broken. You are worthy.

Also, here is a song that for myself has been healing to listen to. Sometimes when I can’t find words I rely on music.

Hold fast,
Cassie

2 Likes

@anchor

I’m sorry you went through that. It is awful. It’s not your fault. Don’t stay in the victim mentality. You survived. Become a victor. I encourage to seek therapy. Also, report it to your local police department. If you want to do it after your recovery, it’s fine. I hope you will get better. Thank you for reading this. God bless you.

ur extremely sweet thank you,
we help each other grow strong .

1 Like

means a lot, thank you.

1 Like

your words mean a lot to me, thank you

1 Like