About life, love and work

Losing my boyfriend of 5 years due to an alcohol addiction - losing my apartment. Having to move back home at 25 and hating my job. I cannot handle life anymore and suicide often runs through my mind every single day. My boyfriend of 5 years filed a one year no contact order on me to make matters worse. I’m barely holding on and secretly hope everyday that someone wrecks into me while driving and kills me on impact. I pray everyday that I do not wake up, but for some reason no matter how many things I tried to numb the pain, nothing works…

1 Like

Hi friend,
I’m so sorry that you have to face this, and thank you for sharing your story that is a really hard thing to do. Addictions are hard to break but they do not make you, you are so much more than alcohol.
You are only 25 and you have so much to live for. I know right now it feels like everything is on a downhill slope and it’s like there’s no way out of this shit situation, but today is not the end. I’m sure you’ve heard this 100 times before in 100 different ways but suicide is a permanent solution to a temporary problem, things can and will get better.
Hold fast friend,
Luna :heart:

1 Like

Wow that was really touching. I needed to hear that today. Thank you so much Luna. You’re a wonderful person :heart:

1 Like

If you ever want to talk feel free to message me, I’m always here! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you love :heart:️:heart:️:heart:️:heart:️

You’re only 25. There is still so much to live for, and you need to stay here with us. You have a purpose, even if it’s not clear to you right now, you are unique and essential on this Earth.

Hold fast, we love you

1 Like

you are so sweet. you guys are really helping me through this <3

much love guys! <3

1 Like