AILD Fan #100

I feel like nobody wants anything to do with me.even when they say they do.

I’ve felt this way for a long time, living with shame and self loathing. Until I started being REAL about how I felt with other people AND MYSELF, I felt alone and unloved and unremarkable. You got this and the love is here!

You are 100% deserving of love. You belong! You do matter!

I understand. When trust is difficult and you have a perception of yourself it’s difficult to believe the truth. But even though I do not know you, believe me when I say, that you are worth love. No mistake you have made can nullify that. No blemish can reduce that. You’re amazing because you’re you. No one else can be you and that’s pretty badass. Next time someone gives you a compliment try to smile and say thank you and repeat the comment in your head everytime your mind tells you it’s wrong. Doing that enough times makes the compliments, the truth, louder and it will eventually drown out the bad noise. I promise. Head up, onward and upward. You’re worth it

I think I received this earlier. I hope I was able to help. But telling someone they are worth it costs nothing and I will try again. You are worth it. Trust is hard but you can overcome that struggle. Inner talk conquers so much. You’re worth it. Smile every chance you get and tell yourself that inner voice that says “they are lying” is wrong and say you’re worth it, because you are.