AILD Fan #106

my best buddy took his life just over 2 years ago and he was the light of everybody’s life. He had the world at his feet but because he felt alone he didn’t reach out. I live every day for him. I love you Tyler. You’re not forgotten.

1 Like

Your buddy’s legacy lives on in you.

Hi friend,

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. What you lived with him will never be forgotten. Part of who you are today is also the result of knowing him and having the chance to build great memories together. The mutual love between you two will never fade away. You are a good friend, and your words are full of sincerity. Thank you for letting us know about him.

Take care. :heart:

I’m sorry to hear about your friend. A loss of someone that we care about is never easy. I think it’s great though that he has someone like you to remember him by and the good that he brought into the world.

Helping with sharing his story and reminding people to reach out when they hurt is so important.

More people need to realize that reaching out is okay. There’s nothing to be ashamed of. That it may be scary, but it’s so worth it.

I hope and pray that you find peace and happiness in your life my friend.

• Kitty
1 Like

I’m so sorry for you and the loved ones of Tyler. I’m sure he was a very special person the world did not know. That fact that you love everyday for him I’m sure means so much to him you don’t even know. I’m sure he is also so proud of everything you’ve accomplished. Keep living your best life and don’t forget to live for yourself as well!