AILD Fan #107

Suicidal thoughts, heartbreak, and loss of self.

Hi friend,

Thank you for sharing.

I’m sorry you’re dealing with such painful feelings. I know it can feel like you’re stuck in a difficult situation, but this pain is not meant to last forever. I obviously don’t know the details and why you’re feeling this way, but things can always improve and time will help you to find some new bright lights in your life. Do not hesitate to talk about these suicidal thoughts to relatives you trust enough. People who love you will be able to give you the support you need, and there’s nothing wrong with talking about that kind of thing. I really want to encourage you not to deal with this alone.

This community is also here for you and you can share about it if you want. Sometimes, it can be helpful to get some new perspective over a situation.

You are not alone. Stay safe, friend. You matter. :heart:

Hi, Friend.

I wanted to reach out to you and tell you that someone sees and hears you. You are loved, valued and cared for.

I don’t know what struggles you are facing right now, but I hope and pray that you know that if you ever need to talk about what is going on, you are welcome to do so here. Sometimes talking about it, even if under an anonymous username can really help relieve some of that stress.

You matter my friend. So does whatever you are going through. You don’t have to face it alone. We are here.

• Kitty

I’m sorry you are going through this. Just know you belong and you do matter. You are a loved cared about. When I am feeling alone I use the peer support heartsupport offers on their website and it makes the weight not so heavy to carry.

I get it. I’ve had heartbreak. Lost my mom in a plane crash. Had financial troubles. Definitely felt suicidal. But kept on. And hey, we’re not here long no matter what ya know? So find something that keeps ya engaged in life, you don’t need to be loved by anyone else, find something to love about life, knowing it will all be over soon anyway. Find your “self” in that sort of darkness. You can.