AILD Fan #108

I see people around me being successful and fulfilling their dreams and I feel that I’m not where I wanted to be at this point in my life. I wonder if what I want for myself will ever happen for me.

I don’t know you but I know that you should be proud to be you. There is only one of you in the world and I’m glad to have you as part of this metal family here

1 Like

Hi friend,

We all progress in life at different paces, depending the different opportunities and events we encounter. Even if your relatives seem to be successful, you certainly accomplished things in your life you could be proud too. It’s not always easy to see it, especially if you tend to see yourself negatively. But there’s no doubt you will get where you want. It’s only a matter of time. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with you. Keep going on. :heart:

1 Like

I can’t relate to this as well. This is not an easy feeling at all. My best advice is to not compare yourself to anybody else. A lot of people are going through stuff and are really good at showing the good times to make it seem like their life is good but they may also be struggling as well. I recommend setting small goals for yourself and celebrate these little victories! Looking at a big goal can be overwhelming but taking it in smaller steps will get you there! You got this!

1 Like

You have to find the right path. I’m 50 and there are still things I want to do. Success isn’t money, I have that. You need to find what you want & work toward it. Small steps. It isn’t goi g to happen over night.