AILD Fan #109

For the past year everyone has been cutting me breaks, thinking that as soon as I’m back ahead of the curve things are going to change. They’re not. I am what I am and what I am isn’t worth a goddamn cent

Stop trying to force everyone to accept you for who you and accept yourself for who you are. Once you do that people I’m your life will see it abs the confidence you have and start seeing you for you. You are more than worth it you just have to believe it. Put a posted note on your mirror in the bathroom that says something positive about yourself so you see it every day!!! I dont know you but I’m PROUD of you.

You are for sure worth an unmeasurable amount. Your value cannot be taken away from you. If people are cutting you breaks it’s not because they don’t think you can do it, but because they care about you. Everyone needs breaks every once and a while even for long periods of our lives sometimes, and that’s ok. I have panic disorder from when I was in the military and get a stipend every month (pretty much the gov cutting me a break) for the rest of my life. The truth is due to my circumstances I will most likely depend on it for ever to help me get by and thats ok. That’s what it’s there for. The same thing goes to you. If people cut you a break and it helps and you need it then there is nothing wrong with that. People help you because they want to and care. You are still valuable and worth regardless of how many breaks people give you.

1 Like

You might not be worth anything to the wrong people but that’s why they’re the wrong people. There are right people out there but you don’t need anybody to prove you’re worth it. You need to believe yourself. Work for yourself and push yourself everyday. Tell your loved ones you love them and tell yourself that you love you. Keep working hard and cut out any negative sources in your life because you don’t need that. Only people and things in life that help you progress!