AILD Fan #11

I’m addicted to cocaine and can’t find happiness in anything other then the drug. I want to find a new path

It’s hard, but the pain now is only temporary. Theres alot of good in life. Take it one day at a time, hell even one minute at a time. Keep on trudging finding yourself in sobriety. Much love

1 Like

At this very second, I want you to look up the NA meeting nearest to you. When it happens. Who you can speak to. There are people in this community in HeartSupport that go through many different kinds of addictions and we are here to let them know there is hope. There is a chance to get better and the first step always is admitting. You did it. You did it! Hey, You are on your way to getting better. I am so freaking proud of you. If you do not have anyone to be proud of you in your life. I am. I am most proud of you for opening up about this struggle. I want you to keep us updated okay? Hit me up on discord, twitch, instagram you name it I want to cheer you on and remind you there will always be hope!

Love you. Proud of you.

Hold Fast
Morgan Vincent Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HeartSupport Intern**

1 Like