AILD Fan #111

I feel alone because I lost my bestfriend of 7 years. I wish I had someone to talk to everyday but I dont anymore and it makes me really sad

I’m so sorry for your loss…it can’t be easy losing someone you’ve been close to for so long, but just remember that there are other people that are there for you during your time of struggle. We are here, and don’t hesitate to reach out to someone if you need help. I don’t know you, but I feel for you, I love you, and I support you. :black_heart:

1 Like

I’m really sorry that happened to you. I know it doesn’t change what happened, but know you have a home here. I use the heartsupport peer support when I am feeling alone and it helps me.

Hi,

I’m really sorry for your loss, friend. It’s not the same at all, but we are here for you if you want to talk, vent, or even share about you’re best friend, who he was and the wonderful moments you spent with them.

Sending much love to you. :heart:

Hey, I could not imagine that. But I can promise you that you are not alone. You have everyone on here and so many other people in your life. Have you considered doing community service work? It can be very rewarding and will certainly help you in times like this. I know that it sounds silly but doing things like that will keep you involved in something and introduce you to so many new people. You are doing amazing and you’ve got this.