AILD Fan #149

Being in the military everyone I’m close to or open up to always leave because of orders. It’s hard to find that kind of bond with someone you’ve trained with for so long, especially around the holidays.

I know how you feel. Don’t be discouraged though you are never truly alone. I recently went through a break up with someone in the military I loved me him dearly still do but he had his own internal battle that he had to fix. I had this strong bond with him that was so surreal. It ended so sporadically and it all of happened right before the holidays. It’s a indescribable pain. But know that you are loved by many! Family, friends, think of them and let the joy and love they bring you fill you. You are never alone.

1 Like

It is no doubt hard when you can’t be around the people you love. But you aren’t alone. You have the good memories to keep you warm. When I was feeling alone and went through a really rough time, I kept myself busy finding new hobbies to express myself. Music, art, and the gym really helped me. And if you ever need to just talk to someone. It’s just a phone call away to a hotline.

1 Like