AILD Fan #155

Addiction. I’m not the person I’m supposed to be and my dreams feel so far out of reach.

Hey,

Admitting an addiction is an important step. I don’t know how you manage this now, but I wanted to tell you that every person who’ll read your message will only be proud of you. For what it’s worth, I’m proud of you right now. It’s brave to share about this. It also takes courage to express your vulnerabilities about how you see yourself and what you want to achieve.

My friend, you’ll get to your dreams. You’ll reach your personal goals, and I’m sorry if it seems out of reach for the moment. Life is full of so many obstacles and addictions are definitly one of them. It’s unfair that you have to deal with this. But this remains a priority. Your well-being is a priority and it’s part of your journey. I hope you allow yourself to be surrounded by the support and love you need to go through this. You don’t have to deal with this alone and there’s nothing to be ashamed of.

You can come here anytime. There are people here who can understand your struggles and bring you some support to face your difficulties.

Hang in there. :heart: