AILD Fan #161

Just going through a rough stretch. Dead end job, my mom recently was murderd. Life is just crazy rn

1 Like

I don’t know how to reply about the dead end job, but I’m so so sorry to hear that your mom was murdered. That must have been a shock and some of the worst news you’ll ever receive. I am so sorry. Please come back and post more if you feel the need. We are here for you, to lend you support through tough times.

:hearts:

1 Like

Holy shit that’s brutal…to feel like you’re engulfed with this pain and sorrow and like there’s nothing to look forward to, no ambition or drive to help distract you, like your life isn’t moving anywhere, meaning you’re stuck near all of this pain…it is such a brutal thing to feel, to feel like escape isn’t even possible…I’m sorry you’re in that place, friend. Life is crazy, indeed…

Gosh, that’s awful… I’m so sorry for your loss. I can’t imagine how you’re feeling and I don’t think words would be enough right now. But know that we’re here for you, anytime.

Sending much love your way. :heart:

hey,

wow… my deepest deepest condolences. so sorry…
i am here to tell you it is going to be okay and although it seems like it will never be okay, i promise it will. God has got a plan for you, you can do this! keep pushing through…
if you need anything, i am here <3 once more, so sorry.

~ trinity x