AILD Fan #38

I just feel like I could be so much further in life. I have no motivation to get up anymore.

It’s alright if you’re not where you feel you could or should be. Remember you still have the opportunity to pursue those things. I know I’ve had those days where I feel stuck and unmotivated myself. Brave this storm. It’ll pass and more importantly you’re not alone.

Hey back in 2013 to 2015 I went maybe one of the lowest in my life I felt like a complete failure in life lost a major position in film production and was not doing anything close to my field I graduated with. I lost a relation now I have a point to this and that is if I was at the lowest in life the only way was up. It took a long time to get there. It took a lot of learning to be patient. I saw the potential in me and I decided to put the time towards it through the sweat and blood I made it and it was through having a community around me. I want that for you. Hey if you are at the Houston show I am at the HeartSupport Merch Tahoe I want to talk and give you a hug.

Hold Fast
Morgan Hochstetler
@MorganVinHoch
HeartSupport Intern

1 Like

Every person wakes up with doubt and yet we make it every day. The difference between feeling happy and enduring the day is a fine line, but the little moments always find a place in your heart if you allow it to happen. I hope this band and music in general helps you find an outlet to find strength in weaker in times.

1 Like

Hey there friend. My name is John, and I’m helping build HeartSupport’s Houston chapter. I’d love to have you join our community! People need what you have to offer. Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested, and I’ll hope to meet you.