AILD Fan #50

A lot of things lately have been fucking up around me. I can’t keep friends or dates for over a year even if i give it my all. I’m failing my college classes.

Gosh it sucks to feel like every plate you try to spin crashes down…it’s so hard to pick up the pieces and try again…to feel like you’re facing this never-ending uphill battle with school, like you can never get back on top of it, you’re drowning in the undertow…and like in relationships there’s just something fundamentally flawed with you or the people you choose that you can’t get it to work…it’s like the battery life is so short and there’s no charger…it sucks to feel like whatever you touch is going to break or fail…

I have felt a similar way in my own life, and it’s a bitch…to feel like you give your all and it’s never enough…like the cup of your life has holes in it, and you pour and you pour and you pour, but it’s never full…

I’m sorry you’re going through that, friend. Glad you opened up here so you don’t have to face it alone.

-nate

I’ve been through it. Start with the small things and work your way up. Find the simple joys and build off it