Alcoholic bipolar depression

I need someone to talk to

(Edit by @Micro: From the OP (posted at a different place and moved here)))

I just need a lot of help with my alcohol addiction. AA is not helping and I need someone to be completely honest with.

I’m losing everything…:face_with_head_bandage:

Please help me with this.

5 Likes

we’re here and we’re listening.

Please feel free to share what you’re thinking or feeling or going through.

Thanks for reaching out here.

1 Like

We are listening. We are here to listen. Please talk to us. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey @Clarkenman what’s up? I’m so glad you found us. This is a very safe place and we’re here if you want to tell us what’s going on and talk. It’s feels good sometimes to let it out.

2 Likes

From @Ashwell:

Hi Clarkenman. I feel like if you are losing everything and you feel like you dont have anything under control. Your only good option might be to be hospitalized in a facility that specializes in this kind of issue. Your stay is in your control and you can leave at any point. Nobody forces you to stay but there are rules you have to respect. Try to find out if there are any such places near the location where you live. It might really help you.

From @Sita:

i see you started a new post, which is really great. Can you tell us more on that post?

Hey @Clarkenman,

Well done for deciding to reach out. That’s a very brave and huge step right there.

Please feel absolutely free to share what’s going on regarding your addiction and just your personal journey. This is a safe place. We’re here to listen and support you. There won’t be any judgment or criticism. You will only be met with love. :slight_smile:

In the meantime, you may want to take a look at the following resources:

Take your time. Just know we’re here and we care about you. You’re not alone. :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.