AliveInBarcelona Fan #1

I hate myself so much. I’m fat, nobody like me, and I’m so god damn lonely.

I don’t know a single person who hasn’t felt like they hated themselves at one point or constantly. But there is more to you than things you feel you hate. In a world where weight and physical appearance has become a weird form of currency, it’s hard not to let it affect you. But ya know what? ANYONE, ANY human of value, that’s worth being in your life, won’t care a DROP about your weight. A person who would place value on your humanity because of your weight is not a person worth your energy. Loneliness can be devastating. But it can also be liberating. If you can find one tiny thing you like about yourself, focus and expand on that, no matter how trivial it may seem. A snowball starts with a single snowflake, and even though it’s like dragging your feet through quicksand, if you can find that one tiny thing that brings light into your life, fight for it. Your life is worth every breath as the next person. Dig for the things worth breathing for, and do it for yourself, do it because life is worth living, ESPECIALLY when it feels like it’s not.

There is so much more to people than the number the scale. And the right people will recognize that. If anyone cares about your weight, they don’t deserve to be in your life anyways. I’m 5’6, and about 285 lbs. So, obviously not skinny. It’s always something Ive hated, and felt guilty about. I would constantly envy the girls that had perfect bodies. But i realized that even with the perfect body, those girls had things they weren’t happy with as well. We all have those things we wish were different about ourselves, but you have to just accept who you are and roll with it. Embrace it. I found a man who looks at me like I’m the best thing in the world. And even though I don’t always feel that way, he sees right passed my weight and likes me for who I am. You will attract good people in your life if you work on loving yourself, accepting yourself, and being who you are. Good people will never shame you for your looks. It’s all about what’s in your heart!