All i want to do is end it all

all i have everyday is thoughts of sitting on the side of a bridge and just waiting to jump off. as soon as i wake up and usually for a couple of hours when i’m alone. it’s always clouding my mind and i just want everything to stop. none of my friends care about me, none of my family talks to me or would care. even my own pets hate me. so, what’s the point? i have nobody. once my mom dies it’ll give me even more reason and i don’t think i’ll be able to do anything anymore. i want help, i just don’t want to be hospitalized for it. i want people who care about me… i’ll never get that though. i just woke up around thirty minutes ago and i’ll ive been doing since is crying and wanting to die. what’s wrong with me? why am i like this? why can’t i just be whole…

Hi justbunnys,
Im sorry your feeling like this but you are not alone. Your life is important and you matter and you are loved. A lot of times during depression it feels like no one cares but I promise you that people do care about you. I care about you. Thank you for reaching out here this was so brave of you. I would encourage you to seek out professional help. If you do it doesn’t mean they will hospitalize you. In my own struggle of depression and suicidal ideation it wasn’t until I started getting professional help that things started to get better. Things might seem dark now but I promise you that there is light at the end of the tunnel and that there is hope for your future.

1 Like

Thank you for sharing with us, @echo. That is so incredibly brave of you.

My heart hurts for you. I wish I could give you a hug.

Please know that you are not alone and you are so loved. There are so many people here that care about you, that want to see you live a fulfilled life, whatever that looks like for you.

^ This is huge. Admitting that you want help is HUGE. Do not ignore that. The next step, albeit a difficult one, is to actively seek that help. There are many resources and I urge you to seek them out. Betterhelp is an amazing organization and you get 7 days for free using the code Heart through HeartSupport. Could be a good starting point for you.

There is nothing wrong with you. I can promise you that. You are human and your feelings are valid and it’s perfectly ok to experience what you’re feeling.

If you want to talk more you’re welcome to message me any time. If you ever need a friend, don’t hesitate to reach out.

-Tyler

1 Like

Justbunnys

I can feel the pain in your words and my heart aches for you. It sounds like you feel completely alone. I mean it feels like even your pet doesn’t like you, I bet it feels like it can’t get much worse than that. And all you want is just ONE friend, just one person who cares about you, who will hang out with you and who will pick up the phone when you call. It doesn’t seem like too much to ask. 1. I am sure there are more people who care about you than you think but also this community is a GREAT place to find that friend. You can hop on our discord or join in on our twitch stream.

Also I can tell you want help. Because you took the very courageous step of posting here. That shows bravery. That shows strength. The world needs more of the strength like that.

I know it feels impossible right now but think back on another difficult time in your life. Maybe you thought you would never get through that and here you are. You are a fighter. You are a survivor

1 Like

@echo
I am sending you love and hugs!! While I was reading this my heart aches and I too have those days. Please know you are worthy and special in God’s eyes and this group as well as myself are here for you. Do you have a therapist you can connect with and share and work through your pain? I commend you for reaching out here :clap:t5: Thank you for sharing and being transparent. Please reach out to your mental healthcare provider. Please feel free to DM for additional support to vent or for encouragement.
:sparkling_heart:
:cherry_blossom:
:pray:t5:

1 Like