All you care about is what movie is playing at the theater and your fucking BBQ chips!

my

fucking dad.
I’ve tried to kill myself before. I will do it again. WHEN WILL YOU QUIT. YOU’RE KILLING ME YOU’RE KILLING ME YOUR’E KILLINGG MME. help me im going insane and i dont know who i am.

Hey there,

Can you tell us a little bit more about what’s going on?

Hold Fast,
Hannah Rhodes

Hey friend,

It sounds like you are frustrated and not in a very good place. If you are feeling frustrated, you could try some coping mechanisms like going for a run, petting an animal, doing some art, journaling, or listening to music. If you are struggling with depression or self harm, you can get a copy of heartsupport’s Dwarf Planet or Re-write. Hope this helps.

Hold fast <3

love,
sophic

I don’t know what you are going through, but I know what’s it like to feel this way. I had a very rough relationship with my mother all through growing up and even now as an adult. She’s a very selfish woman and very hurtful. There have been so many times in my life where I have been in your shoes, screaming in anger and wanting it to all end because I just couldn’t handle how she made me feel. And how she treated me.

I know that your situation may very well be very different from mine, but the emotions I can still relate to. In this moment it may feel difficult and hard to keep going…but hang in there my friend. I know it’s not always easy to, especially if you are stuck under the roof of those causing you stress. But know that we are here to stand beside you and support you.

I hope that you will share with us what is going on so that we can even better extend an arm out to you. Whatever it is, you matter, you are important. Your feelings are valid. We’re here to listen.

Hold fast

Hey @gothbitch

You are loved.
Your are valued.
Your life MATTERs.
You are important to this community, you are important to your family and friends.

Please don’t give up.
Hold Fast,
Hannah Presley