Alone and addiction

Lately I have been struggling with nicotine and anxiety I have suicidal thoughts and want to cut and feel so down on myself I need help a friend who I can talk to about this life of anxiety and depression I have 5 mental illnesses and a hormone disorder and an addiction I need support

4 Likes

Hey @Mossbenesh123, welcome to Heart Support! Hope that this can be a place where you feel loved and cared for. Thank you so much for being here and sharing because that takes so much strength.

I am so sorry to hear about the things that you are experiencing. I might not have experienced everything you have gone through or are going through, but I do struggle with anxiety so can related at least a little bit with what you are going through. Feel free to direct message if you need someone to talk to because I would love to listen and try to help if I can. Also, just wanted to share some resources posted below that I think might be able to help as well.

You are loved and you are not alone.

Resources | HeartSupport

Crisis text line - text HOME to 741741

Suicide hotline - 1-800-273-8255

National suicide prevention chat - http://chat.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/GetHelp/LifelineChat.aspx

2 Likes

Hi friend, firstly I am so sorry that you are struggling and are in pain. I myself have quite a few mental Illnesses too and know how hard it can be to mange them and deal with constant chaos inside your mind. I do not know you in person but I do know that you are loved, valued, talented, and worthy of living in freedom and you deserve the best!! Don’t listen to the lies that tell you you are not worth it or that you don’t deserve life. I believe in you. I hope this has encouraged you in some way and please feel free to message me anytime if you want to talk :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Hi @Mossbenesh123

On Saturday May 1st, the HeartSupport team deployed to a Taco festival in Houston Texas.

We posted a shortened version of your topic to the Support Wall at the festival, and asked festival goers to respond to your post by writing on a tile. Each picture below is of 1 tile, and is from someone who cared enough to stop and speak encouragement to you.

We posted your topic toward the end of the festival, and got this reply. We hope that the words and support from this Houstonian helps encourage and support you.

3 Likes

Also!

The other members of the HeartSupport Houston Team also responded to your post here! Hold fast friend, and lean on our community. We got you.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.