Alone, depressed

Going through depression has caused me to be an introvert and not wanna be around anyone. I NEVER used to be like this. But ever since this came back, it’s made me want to be alone, anytime I’m around anyone makes me feel so uncomfortable and makes me feel like I’m being judged or looked down upon. I get scared to let people in… I sometimes can’t even enjoy myself anywhere because I just wanna be home… I hate what this does to me… I’m sorry…

2 Likes

@God_Is_Love

Don’t be sorry. You are not in a good place. I’ve been there of being depressed and lonely. I am still struggling with it. You are not alone in this. God is with you. You will get through this. Don’t walk away. Thank you for sharing. This community loves you.

Hey there God_Is_Love,
I know what its like to suffer from depression and it really is a struggle. It sucks. You don’t have to be sorry about it. Everyone has their battles they have to face. Just don’t give up okay. You are so very loved and cared for by many people. We’re here to support you! You’ve got this!

I just don’t feel like I’m worth it, I’m worthless, I don’t deserve love or anything…I’m not good for anything, I’m a waste of space…while everyone around me is happy, laughing, I isolate myself cause I don’t wanna be around anyone, I wanna be alone, I don’t wanna be alone, I feel alone. No one sees I hurt, no one sees my pain, no one cares, I spoke up before, but I’m nothing but a joke. But when I’m gone, it’s not gonna be a joke.