Alone in the world

My family ostracized me when I was seventeen due to a pregnancy. I raised the baby alone with no support. I married a man who left me for another man… he’s gay. He set the tone in the divorce as one that was unkind and malicious, even trying to evict me from our home! I became involved with a man who is an alcoholic for two years. Things were wonderful at first, and then as his drinking progressed he became abusive emotionally and mentally. He finally had me evicted as I was moving out! I had already most of my things moved out, except for a few boxes, and he still had to file an eviction on me! Not fair! My only son does not contact me! He resents me putting him in the middle of the divorce. To be fair I only did that to defend myself against unfair treatment by my ex! This latest was my ex served me papers to stop alimony while he was not working due to Covid. My son works with him and told me he wasn’t working either! It was a lie to cover my ex. Their business was essential and my son was working, and my ex lied on the court papers saying that the business was closed due to Covid and filing $1000 a month for the unemployment money. I called the business and my son answered, and I asked him what was he doing working. He got caught! Now he is not talking to me. Everyone has left me. I cry every day and find life unbearable! I want to end it! I think I’m a mistake! I don’t think God meant me ever to be here, to exist, and my life was his way of telling me so!

1 Like

That pretty brutal what you are going through and that mess up that your family did that. Everything about this pandemic makes everything ten times harder and everyone is on edge. My mom and me are not allow to see my newphew because of similar family issues.
People make mistakes, the good people are the one that can admit their mistakes. I don’t like think that god put people here to be punished. It just you can’t control everything and unfortunately people hurt each other a lot, even the one they love. I’m sorry you are going thought this and week o hope you feel better.

1 Like

You are not alone. I’m sorry for all that you have been through, but God didn’t make a mistake. He breathed life into your lungs and knew everything about you before you were even born. He even gave his begotten son’s life for you. That’s how much he loves you. I’m praying for you and am a great listener if you ever need to chat. You are loved!

Question, have you maybe gotten involved in a community or group that you can attend via Zoom until covid is over?

1 Like

I am sorry about what happened. I just want to let you know, you always have someone who loves you. You might know this already but just in case you don’t, I want to let you know that you can always talk to Jesus no matter who you are and what you have done :slight_smile: he loves you. And he can be a true mother and father to the motherless and fatherless and to those who have parents ect. He is someone who you can always confide in! God bless and Jesus loves you! Stay safe during this time. Don’t give up, don’t throw the towel in on your life or end it, God has a great purpose for your life! God has a great plan for your life and even though it doesn’t feel like it now, there is purpose in the pain. You are far from being a mistake. Do not give up on hope,you have lots of potential and I believe this situation can get better ! I hope everything starts to turn for your good soon, and all you can do is be the best you every day and pray.

Jeremiah 29:11 and God says: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

2 Likes

I can barely read your comment through my tears. I’m in so much pain. Thank you for responding; I’m looking for something to give me a reason to live!

1 Like

Thank you for responding; it means so much!

Thank you! I need help and I have no one to turn to!

1 Like

I will continue to pray for you. I hope today is a much better day for you. You are loved and there is a great plan set for your life through God. You can always talk to him. Also, on this form we are here to support so you can always continue to chat on here.

2 Likes

Not sure what town your in but my church has a join a group online that you can join while we’re in this Covid and be a part of a group of individuals. It’s called Calvary Chapel in Fort Lauderdale, FL. If you want to check it out. That may help. Your not alone we all are here for you. You may not know me, but I’m willing to stand in the gap for you and pray.

Your going through a lot and I’ve been in a place where I was at the bottom of the bottom and didn’t see a reason for living and that’s when I cried out to God that I didn’t see a purpose for living and he gave me a purpose. Love ya! You will get through this! You can do it. Just take it one step at a time. It will all work out. Fix your eyes above on Jesus through every storm and you have a reason to live for. Live for God!

2 Likes