Am giving up

I can not go on any more. I do not want live anymore. I had enough.

1 Like

Hi
Welcome to the community!

I do not know what you are going through but like in every situation there is still hope. Continue to persevere through these rough times, I know it does not feel like it, but things do eventually get better when we continuously do and try our best. No one is perfect and I am sorry you are possibly hurting right now but just know you are not alone.

On a personal note, I don’t know what your beliefs are but I know God has helped me change the way I felt about myself. Continuously remembering that Jesus loves us so much even while knowing everything we have done, is amazing. He loved us so much that he thought we were worth saving. And he thought that about everyone in the world. John 3:16 " For God so loved the world that he sent his one and only son that whoever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life." I’m not sure if you know that already or if that was just a reminder, but you are loved and you are not worthless. All we can do is be the best version of us, and better ourselves each day by not making the same mistakes, and through faith in Jesus.