Am i really living or just existing?

i am worth nothing. i am here to help my friends and i do, so much. yet i have no one to help me. but who cares . right. i am a lifeless body.

2 Likes

@anchor

What can I do to help you?

2 Likes

No one is worthless. For me, I find purpose in being helpful, but I’m gradually feeling my inherent worth outside of my usefulness.

1 Like

Hey Anchor. You are NOT worthless. You do matter. It took me a long time to work this out, but… The way people treat me isn’t a representation of me, it’s a representation of them. People do care about you, and those people are right here. We want to help you. Maybe taking a look at the work book HS published on depression, Dwarf Planet could be of help? Hold fast.

1 Like

You worth isn’t connected to things you can or can not do. You’re worth comes with you being alive and breathing air. Don’t fall into the lie that is performance based/conditional love. You’re worth infinitely more that someone’s unjustified opinion. Hold Fast.

1 Like

Self fulfilment is the hardest yet most rewarding facet of life and existence. I struggle with this as well , just know that you aren’t alone in this world.

1 Like

hey anchor I just want to say you are valued and have worth and I want you to know we are here for you!

1 Like

Hey Friend! I understand feeling like there is no purpose for us and nothing we can do and we’re just like the extra button that comes with all the button up shirts. But You aren’t worthless, Your friends may not have not had said it but I’m sure they’re glad you’ve helped them. If you feel like you need something in your life give yourself something, anything. I know you can push through. Hold Fast.

1 Like

I understand,
I get the same feeling whenever Im out trying to help someone, ro just outside of my house. I question rather or not anyone is really my friend? Am I worthless? Does anyone really care? Im working on it, and Im hoping this can help you also work to get past it.
Sincerely,
Jason

1 Like

ur sweet thank you :heart::heart:

What seems to be wrong? Do you need to talk?

1 Like

All humans have great inherent value that does not depend on anything except existence. If you exist, you have worth. You cannot get rid of your own worth no matter how hard you try, or how vehemently you deny its existence.

:point_up_2:Everything in bold is a thinking error. Thinking errors hold no truth. They are either false or unprovable. There are no good thinking errors. At best they will lead to mistakes. These ones are highly toxic. They hurt you and make you feel that you are of no worth. You must let them go. Nothing is worth having them.

1 Like

im ok now thank . you

1 Like

Great progress and update!! Know you are worthy and have gifts to share. Be intentional today and go help and serve one person. It’ll make a difference.

1 Like