Am i worth to live?

When my father passed away, i feel alone…
Then, my baby boy leave me when i 7 month pregnant, i do feel more alone… After that time, i feel so useless, nobody want me, nobody love me, i dont have any skill, i dont making money, i do really feel useless… I want to die, but i think god have plan why i still alive, help me :frowning:

1 Like

Honestly i dont want tobe like this, overthinking every single time… I just want tobe chill, without care about anything :frowning: i dont have friens to talk

I appreciate you both sharing part of your situation. We can not change the past but we can still affect the present and the future. I’ve struggled accepting myself at times. Chances are, if you over think and struggle to relax at times, that you will have that follow you. We all find ways to cope, some are healthy, some are not. What are you passionate about? What do you want to do? We’re all alive for a reason. Sometimes we have to work and work, to try to discover what that reason may be or we have to carve our own paths.

2 Likes

Hey, God has a plan for you. Please, keep going. I want to share a video with you. I hope it will help you https://youtu.be/TNpXDDKomT0

1 Like

My problem is, i dont have any passion to forget this chaotic situation. There’s nothing company accepted me just because im muslim and i wear a jilbab :frowning: and thats make me more depressed …
im sorry for my bad english :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your English isn’t bad at all @Vaaa. Why’s there no company accepting you?

@Protectbodythetans, hopefully you find plenty of reasons and focus on the good. I’m 32 and I’m here reading and writing also.