Am I Worthless? Am I useless?

This is my 16th year fighting over depression, I just can’t see any progress, I took some test but it didn’t help at all. everytime I woke up from bed, this feeling of “why I have to wake up again?!” keep happening, keep haunting my mind. I’m so done with myself. I lost my friends, I lost my girlfriend, I lost my bestfriend, hell I lost everything because of me, I feel like the world would be better without me, the world are against me, I have nobody. Sometimes, I prayed to God, asking why He just didn’t call me yet (or die). Did He want me to suffer more? I just can’t seem to move on with my life. Do I feel suicidal? yes oftenly and until the moment I typed this, and more like since I was 7 yrs old already felt depressed, lonely, anxiety etc. I know that I already felt depressed since I was a little boy… thank you for listenting or understanding my sharing. I appreciate any kinds of help… once again, thank you

Hey Friend,
i been down this road before i change my life around almost a year of church i saw god change my life around in big ways. Keep pray go non denominational in your area, Here a bible verse for you Hebrews 4:15 We have a high priest who can feel it when we are week and hurting. We have a high priest who has been tempted in every away, Just as we are. But he did not sin. I hope this made your day pick up a bible it’ll help a lot i hope god heals you in every way.

I couldn’t agree more with Hannah_Cruz in regards to a church community helping you more than anything. Most churches of any size will have a singles group that you can attend which can consist of new people in the area, folks who have recently broken up with someone, etc. It is a great place to make quality relationships with one thing in common, God. This is important since a strong personal relationship with God has proven to be the best foundation for a strong relationship with another person. Stay strong friend. It takes you making the change for the better. Seek out a church or go to your’s and find those groups that interest you. You got this.
joefor88

1 Like