AmandaRuthArt Fan #3

I’m Trans it’s hard because folks on the internet interpret the way that I look and sound which is not how I identify and it’s hard and awkward because people forget or don’t ask about pronouns and I feel super alone/incredibly anxious about potential transphobia which I deal with daily

1 Like

Hey friend,

First I want to say welcome to the support wall, I’m so glad that you reached out. I want you to know that you are loved, and that you matter.

One thing I would encourage you to do, is to just tell people the pronouns and names that you prefer. Otherwise people don’t know. I’ve been guilty of it. I’ve called someone him, who identified as a her. I then apologized and knew for future reference which pronoun that they preferred.

But I want you to know that you are not alone. And this community is here to walk along side you, and love you. Hold fast my friend.

Much love,
Monkey

1 Like

I’m proud of you for sharing. It takes courage to be transparent. Thank you for starting an important conversation. We responded live on stream as a community for the Mental Health Raid. Watch Highlight: Heart Support - Mental Health Raid - !HS !Donate from AmandaRuthArt on www.twitch.tv

1 Like