Anime inspired workout routine!

Okay so the other day I was browsing the web for stuff about my favorite anime character and I came across and website that essentially creates workout plans for ficional characters and I thought that was really cool!!! It was exactly what I needed to help me stay motivated during my fitness journey. I can pretend I’m being trained by them. Her name is Mitsuri Kanroji if anyone was wondering.

I started today and it really had me worn out lol
Usually I don’t get sore until the next day after a hard workout and then the soreness kinda progress so the fact that I’m already sore now could spell trouble for me tomorrow morning haha
But I won’t be sore forever, just gotta pull through

By the way, I made a little seashell bottle!! I’ll post a picture sometime this week.

6 Likes

Cool! It’s much easier to maintain a good routine when it’s fun.

1 Like

Yay! This is really cool. What a nice way to bring fun and exercising together! Apps and tools that are based on the idea of gamifying our life can be really motivating. Enjoy! :hrtlegolove:

1 Like

Thats really nice to hear! Im really glad that you can get motivated and have fun at the same time. Also I will wait for the seashell bottle :3

1 Like

Hey Friend, this is an incredibly creative and unique way to get moving and active. In my experience with hitting the gym and dealing with soreness like this can be really defeating… my word of advice is to take it slow and allow your body to get used to being in the gym. To also make sure you stretch and give your body the right cooldown so you can keep hitting the gym with confidence. I’ve always dreamt of being a super saiyen, so I may look this up myself! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

That is really cool that you were able to find a work out that is motivating and fun! Take care with yourself as you do this, but wow wonderful that you have found the internal strength to start this.

1 Like

Hallos! Glad you’re doing better, that honenstly sounds really cool, i’ve never really been into anime personally. But well done for finding motivation in yourself to do it : D

1 Like

Hi Amaris :slightly_smiling_face: I think this was a really cool idea. This kind of creative self motivation is amazing. Just dont over do it. I am glad you are doing better. Let us know how have you progressed ok :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.