Another general life update(This might become a thing I do now)

I had to pretend today and I did a pretty good job at that. I had to pretend that my dad was still the same guy I knew before covid.

He finally remembered to watch a new season of my favorite show with me and I was happy. I had a fun time watching episodes today. Though right before he put his phone down, I saw he was still in that chat with her again. I don’t want to think about it because its too painful.

But on a more positive note, I started doing chores for money now and I earned 40 dollars today. Half of it is from my aunt who is visiting for the holidays. And the other half from my mom. I’m gonna save overtime and hopefully use it for something important.

Also I’ve been working out and I feel like I can finally do a sit up now!! Which felt nearly impossible before so I’m really happy about that

Finally, I want to mention that my mom and I wanted to test if my adhd meds were actually causing my weird side affects. So i’m currently not on it. And my head is literally all over the place. But at least my face doesn’t feel like isn’t burning and my bloating isn’t as terrible. And my eyes used to feel blurry for a bit.

I’m planning on getting new ones. So yeah that is all

WAIT WAIT ALSO FORGOT, MY AUNT IS GONNA BRING ME CUPCAKES SOON. VERY EXCITED

5 Likes

I was on Strattera for a number of years, and I think it helped me to change my thought patterns. After a while, I decided I no longer needed it. Anyway, you might want to discuss changing the medication with your doctor. Strattera was pretty expensive, but maybe it has gone generic by now.

It’s wonderful that you are working out. Exercise helps oxygenate the brain, also release “feel-good” endorphins. That goes a long way toward improving concentration. In fact, that might be why I felt okay quitting the Strattera.

Save me a cupcake.

2 Likes

Hahaha will do, the bakery she gets them from is really good. Also glad to see you’re doing well in terms of concentration unless i got that part wrong!

2 Likes

Hi Amaris :wave:
I am glad that you are doing better and that you were able to overcome those painful thoughts when watching TV with your dad. You are making some big steps in the right direction. I hope your cupcakes are delicious and that your holidays are full of love. :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.