Anxiety depression stress low self esteem

New here. I’m going to try this out.
I’m struggling with feelings of worthlessness, extremely low self esteem, and battling anxiety, stress and depression. And I’m tired of all that, and trying to cope with all the above, alone. People just don’t understand or care, and I’ve run everyone off! Could use some help, as so many options I’ve tried haven’t worked.
mark m

4 Likes

Welcome! You are not alone. The feelings you describe are commonplace, yet each individual’s experience of them is unique. No one will run you off here, and you will not run anyone off either. It might be helpful if you could talk a little more about what you are experiencing.

There are people who do understand and care. Stick around here, and you will find them

1 Like

hi mark!

first off, welcome to the heartsupport wall <3

all of the feelings you are experiencing are so hard to go through, especially when you feel alone in this battle. while your experiences most likely differ from mine, i can tell you that this community is able to understand the feelings of worthlessness, anxiety, stress, depression, etc… we are all here for you and care about you. your pain should never be faced alone, my friend. so if you needed to hear this tonight, i need you to know that you are loved, valued, and appreciated. there are also professionals out there that are ready to help you in any way you need so please never hesitate to reach out to a therapist.

sending you comforting wishes for your week ahead, mark!

love,
twix

1 Like

Hi Mark,

You’re in the right place! The HeartSupport Houston team responded to your post here (there were some technical difficulties so we had to cut the video off after Wayne talks, but the most important thing to note is that we are here for you).

Hold fast friend, and lean on our community.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 365 days. New replies are no longer allowed.