Anxiety, paranoia, depression, and doubt

Today was a great day, I got to hang out with the special needs kids all day. They didn’t know it, but they taught me some good lessons. I was doing so good. I had gotten over the fact that I had failed at a suicide attempt. I then got a text from someone who I said goodbye to before I tried. He basically wanted it. He told me numerous times that I should die. I tried to ignore it, but it stuck with me. I got home and crashed. I was tired and exhausted. I woke up and everyone in my family started to pick on me. I feel like I’m not good enough, I’m scared they’ll start hurting me, and I keep falling back into a depression. I don’t want it to happen, I want it to end. I don’t know how to make it go away, but at this point, I’ll do anything. I’m willing to do anything.

1 Like

Friend! stay strong,
Pain doesn’t last forever, Love does. Don’t be afraid to reach out to God, He’s helped me soo much. Although pain doesn’t not fully go away, He’s shown me that He’s still there, He’s got us, He’s gonna make something beautiful out of our complete brokenness. We just gotta choose and let him do so.
God’s got you friend, trust me when i say He sees your hurt, you are not far from Him. He sees you, He knows you, He loves you.

Check out this song :slight_smile:

1 Like

We all want our agony to end. The problem is there is no indication that it will. You can however learn to cope with it and even relieve it though not all of it.

Hang in there. I’m rooting for you.