Anyone Else just feel stuck and unhappy

Bike that gets me to work broke a month ago. Been pedaling to work everyday I live 10 miles from where I work and I leave early and still end up late. At the point where I’m about to get fired now cuz I have no transportation and I can’t show up on time cuz sometimes my blood sugar drops being diabetic. I set up a GoFundMeme but nobody has been donating so kinda screwed on that part. And then one of my friends from elementary and middle school killed their self last night. It’s been so much lately sometimes I feel like giving up.:disappointed:

1 Like

The simple answer is yes, I, too, feel stuck and unhappy. Today especially and the last few months. I have been in a very dark place and I am struggling to feel like there is a way out.

I am sorry to hear you are going through a really rough time. It sucks man. I totally get it. I fee like giving up a lot. Most days actually. I have been trying to pray and talk to God but it’s been challenging to say the least.

I hope you start having better days my friend. I hope things turn around for you. I don’t have much advice at the moment but I want you to know you are not alone. Let’s try and hope for better days!

1 Like

Yes. I feel stuck and unhappy a lot. There are a lot of things in my life that make me feel happy and that I love, but in the big picture of things, yes, I commonly feel stuck and unhappy. I often wish my life was in a different place and it’s hard to find comfort and understanding.

I’m sorry to hear that your way of transport broke down. Is there no way to get a bus pass maybe? Someone you can carpool with? That’s really hard. I’m sorry.

And I’m even more sorry about the loss of your friend. It’s sad when we have to lose people to suicide. It makes my heart hurt. No matter whether it’s someone we know or a stranger, the fact that people hurt so much they want to do that is heart breaking.

There’s a lot of stress and hurt going on for you my friend and I wish there was more I could do for you. I hope that things get better and that something comes up and works out. So much love to you

• Kitty
1 Like