Anyone there?

Idk what to say really. I know that I’ve lost who I am. I’ve been so depressed lately that I don’t leave my room or even want to talk to people about anything. I don’t feel like I have anything to offer people. I’m just lost and I feel numb and I don’t know what to do. I’ve lost my fire to live. I’m very ashamed to even write this.

Dont be ashamed. I’m sure everyone here has felt that way. I think its something we go through, and you have to work through it and pull yourself out. You can do this. I know you can because I did it myself. You are stronger than you think. Dont give in to the negative thoughts.

1 Like

@Klrogers
Hello there,
I know from personal experience how tiresome depression can be. No need to feel ashamed…we all have rough times, and it’s okay to feel sad. The battle is, not allowing the sadness consume you. I know how difficult it can be to leave your bedroom or go outside. My advice would be to ease yourself into it… first maybe find something enjoyable you can do in your room… watch movies, read books, art time, music, etc Don’t worry about other people- be kind to yourself first (: When you feel better, you can branch out. Maybe eat a meal outside your bedroom, maybe take an extra long shower, maybe open your window, just to look outside.
Sending well wishes!