As I Lay Dying: Misery Evolving - The Story of Tim Lambesis & As I Lay Dying

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Tim Lambesis and As I Lay Dying share about the misery they faced following Tim’s arrest and sentencing and their story of evolving through the pain into better humans and friends.

They want to use their pain and journey towards growth to tell the message: “There can be hope for everyone.”

Hold fast. We believe in you.

1 Like

“I’m just as much the problem as the man behind bars. He did with his business what I do in my heart.” - August Burns Red

I’m no better person than Tim. He’s a struggling human soul like all of us. He’s trying. I’m trying. We’re all trying.

1 Like

We will stand with you bro
Long live Tim and long live A.I.L.D :muscle:

1 Like

#2023 still trying to pick up the pieces :purple_heart:

1 Like

Fuck all shit man!u good man! and u fvcking do good music!hail from Russia!

1 Like

This was powerful :heart:

1 Like

“if someone hurts you or someone you love it’s completely natural to be angry or resentful towards them.” I don’t know if I forgive Tim for what he did but I do know that this statement holds weight, especially for myself. It’s important to live with that mentality, that letting emotions drive you can hurt you or others around you if you don’t have a good outlet to those emotions

1 Like

I’m just now getting all the history of these guys and man really sad. This video is great though. You don’t see these kinds of videos put out by people. Sure many talk about their issues but it’s all very blan and all the same stories. This is raw and deep truth of what can happen to anyone with mental health issues.

1 Like

i come from the future. and well. uh. it aint pretty. lol

1 Like

Now that Nick is gone, as well as Josh, and Jordan, how long will as I lay dying will last? Also, for the fact that Tim is married again how long will that last?

1 Like

Just never forget about your fans

1 Like

I too use the electric kettle

1 Like

Is that Brian Slagel from Metal Blade Records at 5:02?

1 Like

let out way too early for attempted murder

1 Like

RIP AILD. Bought Frail Words when I was a sophomore in high school. Can’t believe it’s been almost 20 years.

I eventually got into heavier bands and moved on, but they were one of the first to get me into metalcore.

1 Like

And look at them now… u.u they fell apart

1 Like

Yeah 3 years later the band is basically split up now since Tim is impossible to work with lmao

1 Like

Realizing the band is done and coming back to this and it truly fuckin sucks. Had so much hope when this originally was released.

1 Like

Then he took over and forced 3 of us out of the band!

Tim is a sociopath. Wake up and smell the coffee.

1 Like

Greatest band ever…smh.this hurt…
Much much love to u all u guys will always be in my guitar ppl playing…I’m so beyond happy u guys moved in as a band

1 Like