As I Lay Dying: Misery Evolving - The Story of Tim Lambesis & As I Lay Dying

I realize a lot of people love staying angry and love having some time of villain. It’s like there’s a need to always “fight against a villian”. I’m just hope people who are like that, dont fuck up becuase then karma will come back around and you’ll know how it feels to be on the other side

1 Like

I forgive you, Tim. I am going through addiction as well. It is active. It sucks. I don’t know if I’ll live through it. You have lived through it, and you’ve recovered. I pray I can do the same. Thank you, Jesus, for helping me.

As I lay Dying is my favorite metalcore band of all time. Metal will not die here.

1 Like

12:50 didnt realise nick hipa was left handed

1 Like

I truly believe all those steroids just made Tim psychotic. He was going to kill himself working out and shooting up. I think prison gave him the sobriety he needed and hadn’t seen in a long time so he could think clearly

1 Like

You know, I wrote AILD off as a band after the news of Tim and what he did. After watching this video, which was explained very well, to give them a second chance, and that people can change for the better. Even after doing horrible things. BUT, after the departure of Nick Hipa, and AILD not even touching on the subject, I choose to side with Nick after he cleared things up publicly. He is obviously and transparently a very humble and moral human being. What a shame, and what a rollercoaster. One of my favorite bands of all time, went from a shocking and horrific drama that made me despise Tim and write them off as a whole, to being excited at a return that no one ever seen possible. I thought they would never bounce back from the horrible things he did, and yet this particular video showed otherwise. Until the departure of Nick. I look forward to Nick’s future in music but fuck As I lay Dying’s future. I’m sure that any new music they make will show how big of an impact Nick actually had on the band’s guitar work.

1 Like

its shocking how a bunch of grown men that make such edgy music, can act like such giant pussies. playing victim and crying. jesus this isn’t a good look.

Tim is an amazing person.

1 Like

Damn!!! This was heavy!!!

1 Like

Your a good man. Love your story. Keep on keepin on brother.

1 Like

So… All these messages about second chances and who are we to judge and he paid his time and what not… Would you all be saying this stuff if you weren’t as I lay dying fans? Or if it was someone else who did this stuff? Not judging or saying you should or shouldn’t, just curious if maybe a lot of these messages aren’t fan bias

1 Like

Tim didn’t just make a substantial difference in just treatment centers. He and the band made a difference through their music, music videos, social media , your stories etc. These actions are so “selfless”.

This video itself, from different perspectives of the band, truly Describes relationships,
emotions and the healing process, So eloquently!

For those in the fight, although it may seem, you are never alone! Movement is life. Keep moving and pushing forward no matter how dark it gets and never ever quit!

Your story or stories can and will be a tapestry for others who will struggle. Making a positive difference day by day. Realizing this struggle or struggles have made you even more beautiful in this world!!

1 Like

Never forget… this guy paid someone with the intention of them murdering someone. Guess screaming over a few breakdown riffs makes up for it.

1 Like

The tone of this really undermines its integrity

1 Like

white man hires a hit man to kill his wife,but only gets 60 seconds on jail. He also has men and women defending him. I don’t want to hear the bullshit that men have it hard.

1 Like

I enjoyed this doc. We all know what Tim did. It was terrible. I have no idea what took him to such a dark place that he decided to try to have the mother of his children assassinated. In no way do I defend or condone his actions but I do take into consideration the fact that his bandmates and the ex-wife who he tried to have murdered chose to forgive him.

I would like to believe in redemption so I truly hope that Tim learned his lesson and is a changed man. He seems sincere in this doc and I’m willing to give him a second chance until he proves that he doesn’t deserve it.

1 Like

Tim is the perfect example of the possibility of change in someone’s heart and mind. It gives me hope for the future, for so many more things have to change. That being said, i think you deserve another chance, Tim. <3

1 Like

This is why I love metal so much. Some people hate it because they only hear screaming but when you truly listen you can hear the meaning. And I love these guys because they incorporate their own lives in their music.

1 Like

They really were the best.

1 Like

I chose love for you brother. Christ calls us to love…AND FORGIVENESS. I honestly pray for the best for you.

1 Like

To understand oneself is thee most difficult of an endeavor.

1 Like