Assesment anxiety

I don’t really know how to put this but here it goes.
With a new semister comes new challenges. I guess I already knew this diploma was going to be hard and its ok. But my thoughts keep making me more anxious. This time two years ago i failed because i couldn’t do enough. I am just worried that ill fail my practical again . Somehow negative thoughts keep happening even though i try to be positive. Sometimes the negative win.
All help and advice accepted

1 Like

Hey @Carolyn88,

There is power behind your thoughts, and you will learn to believe anything you tell yourself. Make sure to combat your negative thoughts with words of truth. When you wake up in the morning, look at yourself in the mirror and say 3 truths about yourself - say the same 3 truths in the mirror before you go to bed. Sooner or later you’ll start to believe those truths. You’re strong and we believe in you!

-Eric

We believe in you @Carolyn88
You won’t fail, as long as you know who you are and believe in yourself. Ignore these negative thoughts as best you can. Like @Eric said look at yourself in the mirror and be truthful.
“Beauty is truth, truth beauty.” John Keats
Stay strong and never give up <3

1 Like

Thank its hard to believe in yourself when the past reminds you that your s failure. I guess that’s when the lies come in and fill my head with doubt.
Its always nice to have someone believe in me when I’m finding it hard to myself.

1 Like

Thanks I will try to.

1 Like