Attempted suicide I feel so alone

Last night I attempted suicide because I felt as no one loves me or wants me around. I had the constant thought of I’m so alone and I would be better off dead running through my head all of last night. Most of the time I feel like I would be better off dead because all I do is mess a lot of stuff up and I’m such a burden in people’s lives. I honestly felt like me taking my life was the best option and that nobody would notice I’m gone or miss me. I feel so damn alone and unwanted by people.

-Adam

4 Likes

Hey, @Adam787 first I want to say you are loved and wanted here in this community. It may not be a physical community but we are here for you and love you. I’m sorry you got that low last night. I think we all would notice if you were gone. We see you in the chats on the streams and on discord. You are seen and me notice you. You are not some random dot on the wall. You are a human being that is loved and wanted.

I know it doesn’t seem that way but when you remove the curtain you see what all is going on and we are a community that cares about you.

-Morgan
HS Intern

2 Likes

Hi my friend.
I want to say that you are so brave for reaching out here and being open and honest. I’m really proud of you.

I also want to tell you that you are so so loved and wanted and the world would be so empty without you.

I have been where you are right now. I’ve attempted suicide too many times and I felt the same way you described it. I’m not saying that it is 100% gone now, but I can appreciate being alive now.
I’m saying this to tell you that you are not alone in this, and that there is hope on the other side of this.
Feel free to reach out here to ya and to also message me.

You are so worth living and you are so worth fighting through this.

Love you my friend.
:v:t4: Fiji

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing. It takes so much bravery and courage especially when shame speaks so loud, when your heart aches. I am really glad you are still here and have another chance. I know right now it might not feel good and you might be wrestling with a lot but that’s okay to. You deserve to give yourself grace and you deserve to be here so much. It’s okay to have mixed emotions. I hope that you have at least one person who can be here in this space with you and meet you were you are at. That you don’t have to walk through this alone. You deserve support even if you don’t feel like it. Keep taking it moment by moment. Keep reaching out. Do you have a counselor or someone you can talk to? I know it’s really scary but I fully believe you are here for a purpose and this doesn’t take away from it. The darkness doesn’t have to be the only part of your story. Cling to hope and even borrow it if you have to. Here for you and know that you aren’t alone. I know I’m just a stranger but I really do care.

2 Likes

Heres the truth in this , YOU ARE NOT ALONE! you deserve to be alive and NOT dead. You were created for a reason . Just the other day i dreampt about suicide i even imagined hanging myself after it brought back memories from 2018. last year i started to hang myself after an awful week . the thing is i stopped i didnt go through. Today i am still here and alive. The thing is when i feel/felt this way , id wish i was dead , i wish i wasnt alive, i wish i wasnt created at all , But faceing these bullets i thought of , I didnt want to die , I did want to be alive, and damn i am so effing greatly happy i was created. if i wasnt created , damn i wouldnt be where i am today. I have an amazing family, boyfriend , and amazing animals. Now its your turn to fight against these negative stuff , You DESEREVE to be alive and dang, Adam these are the truths ive started in the paragraphs . I am happy your alive and i am happy you have breath in your dang lungs because you are human!

NO, you will not be better off dead , you are better off alive. Just because you mess up doesnt mean you are doomed forever. when you mess up , you just got to get right back up and start from the beginning. Its jut like ripping off a bandaid , you do it step by step.

NO you will not be better off taking your life , People will notice and they will miss you , YOU ARE NOT ALONE friend and you are so wanted!
Hold fast friend , you’re worth it!

• Ashley
2 Likes

Hello there @Adam787

I am sorry that you are going through this in your life. I myself have attempted suicide for feeling like a burden and messing stuff up all the time. I know what its like feeling like nobody cares for you and people are always tired of you messing stuff up. But here is the thing, everyone makes mistakes in life and if people get mad at you for making mistakes, then they need to learn that mistakes are real and they are going to happen no-matter what! You need to also understand that you should not feel bad about yourself for the fact that you mess stuff up sometimes. I want you to understand that this is not a reason to harm yourself or attempt suicide. You are worth a whole lot more in this world than what you think. You belong here! no matter what, you are worth living and you are worth everything in this whole world. I want you to know that we here are a huge family! we stick up for each-other and are there for each-other and if you leave us, we will have lost a great family member! We all care and love for you! I want you to understand this. Suicide is not the answer to anything my friend! You are valuable to us and alot more people than you think!

Please know that we are all here with you and will always be here for you at anytime!

Please message any of us if you need to talk with us. We will be here! We do Care!

-Vigilante

(sorry i posted this twice, accidentally deleted the first one)

2 Likes

Adam, First off, I just want to say that I am so glad your suicide attempt was unsuccessful. I am so glad you are still here. Those thoughts of feeling like a burden or like you are unwanted or that no one would care if you were gone can be SO LOUD. They have the power to drown out anything else. But there is always another side to the coin. On the other side of that coin is the Truth. And the truth is you have worth and purpose even when you can’t see it and everything in you is telling you you don’t. It is so hard and painful to feel SO alone. As loud as those feelings are, no matter how real that thought seems, those feelings don’t wash away the truth that you are not alone. Somewhere someone needs to hear your story of triumph over this dark time. And not just the triumph over it, but the ways in which you are fighting the darkness even as you are going through it right NOW. People in this community need to know that THEY aren’t alone in these same struggles and thoughts you are having. Keep fighting. You are wanted and needed and valued.

2 Likes