Awful day at school

Today hasn’t even really started(currently about 10am), yet it was such an awful day already.

I was crying and panicking earlier tonight, because my friend basically told me, she wanted to kill/hurt herself. I was mentally anything but okay from that already. Once I woke up this morning, I started shaking and almost teared up again. Was super stressed out, anxious about school. Still went, though. That’s where everything went worse. My friend, who I usually walk with to the bus stop, is sick but I had to call her, to even find out, she wasn’t coming. If my dad didn’t drive me to school, I would’ve missed my bus, from endless waiting for her.
I probably gotta add; my first class was cancelled but me and another friend wanted to meet up either way. So, I was in school. And waited. And waited. Only for said friend to just not show up. I was all by myself, alone with my thoughts. Cool. I started crying and panicking. Texted my mom, got her to pick me up again from school(waiting for her to come while typing this.). Had to talk to the school nurse about it, who started arguing with me. I know, it’s her job, but her trying to convince me to stay, while I was shaking and panicking. It made me feel so awful, I almost teared up again. Plus, I never liked our school nurse, she’s really mean to us students most of the time, so even talking to her in the first place was so hard.

What a great second day of school.

2 Likes

I can relate much. Two years ago I had anxiousness attacks every day before school. I was crying, shaking, trembling and trouble to breathe with some nice chest pains added to the mix.

Don’t worry it’ll get better. Don’t know if it was a one time event for you. I had it every day.
If you can do anything, help your friend. She needs your love and care. If you spend time with a person and take care of them with love it will make you feel better as well. If you help people you are a real life superhero and you matter to so many people. Prayers send your and your friend’s way. :pray:t3:

2 Likes

I wish it would’ve been a one time event. For, I don’t know three? four? years, I’ve had breakdowns and panic attacks in and before school. But it feels good, to know someone understands how it feels.
Hang on there, you’re strong!

My friend sadly lives far away from me, so I can’t actually do much besides just listening and being there for her.

2 Likes

I pray you can escape that hell. I know it’s possible, I felt the same. As for your friend. Sometimes being there is enough.
I haven’t had a single friend in 3 years. If someone was there, if someone was there, things could have gone differently. I’m not kidding I literally have 0 friends, not even exaggerating.
Being there is sometimes enough to change the situation completely. Be there, listen and love your friend. Love is enough. It breaks chains. Even if you’re a slave to anxiety. Take care and stay strong, take courage you look beautiful btw.
Don’t be sad, even if it’s not okay, not fine,if everything was fine, life would be boring. Take care I believe you’ll get better.

1 Like

I am sorry, you don’t have any friends. I’m always here to talk, to be your friend or to just listen. You still stand strong, despite what you might’ve gone through. I’m proud of you.

Thanks for kind words, I appreciate them a lot <3

2 Likes

Praying things get better for you. I’m not in school anymore but I definitely have those days at work where it feels over before it starts. Wish I could help more but I do encourage you to keep moving, try to keep the negativity away and do something you enjoy in your freetime

1 Like